How to operate Christmas tree of wellhead equipment
1、 Well opening (flowing well): 1. Ensure that the production system is complete and the flow is smooth, and the fluid after well opening can be accepted. 2. All valves on the Christmas tree are in the correct on-off state, and the nozzle (adjustable nozzle) is controlled. 3. Check the condition of wellhead oil pressure and safety equipment.
2、 Shut in (flowing well): 1. 2. Close the wing valve. 3. Close the ground safety valve if necessary. 4. Close the main valve if necessary.
3、 In some downhole operations, the operation steps of Christmas tree valve are as follows:
1. Shut in the well (nozzle, wing valve, wax removal valve, surface safety valve and main valve) before running downhole tools.
2. Open the Christmas tree cap, install the riser and BOP, and then pressure test the riser.
3. Open the ground safety valve and lock the ground safety valve with a fusing thread cap. In the open position, test the reliability of the locking threaded cap.
4. Lock the hydraulic control circuit of downhole safety valve and test its reliability.
5. Open the main valve, and then open the wax removal valve.
6. Label the locking parts of main valve, wax removal valve and safety valve to prevent other personnel from moving the valve at will.
7. Downhole tools.
8. Close the main valve and wax removal valve after the downhole tools are lifted up to the riser.
9. Install Christmas tree cap after pressure relief and unloading of BOP riser,
10. Remove the locking screw cap of the surface safety valve, open the hydraulic locking valve of the downhole safety valve, and remove the tag,
11. Open the well according to the instruction.