Several classifications of Christmas tree introduced by wellhead equipment manufacturer
The Christmas tree is a component located at the opening to the top of the well, including valves for measurement and maintenance, safety system and a series of monitoring devices. The Christmas tree connects the production pipeline and outlet pipe from the well, and acts as an important barrier to isolate the top of the oil well from the external environment. It includes a number of valves that can be used to regulate or prevent the steam, natural gas and liquid from flowing out of the well. The Christmas tree is connected to the production manifold system through subsea pipelines.
There are many types of Christmas trees, which can be divided into water Christmas trees (placed on the platform deck) and underwater Christmas trees (placed on the seabed) according to the application area; vertical (or vertical) Christmas trees, horizontal (or horizontal) Christmas trees, and plug-in (or caisson) oil extraction trees according to the installation position; dry Christmas trees, wet Christmas trees and dry / wet Christmas trees according to the structural forms; and The layout of wells is divided into satellite well Christmas tree and chassis well Christmas tree.
Christmas tree has the following functions:
(1) Connect the casing of each layer, seal the annular space of each layer of casing, and bear the weight of casing.
(2) Hang tubing and running tools to support the weight of all tubing strings in the well and seal the annular space between tubing and casing.
(3) Control and regulate the production of oil wells.
(4) Ensure the construction of various underground operations, facilitate the construction of well killing operation, lifting operation and other measures, and carry out daily production management such as pressure measurement and wax removal.
(5) Record the data of oil pressure and casing pressure.
Christmas tree is also called Christmas tree. A wellhead control device for testing oil and gas after completion of an oil (gas) well, or for oil recovery from flowing wells and mechanical production wells. It is composed of tubing hanger, many gates and tee or cross, and is directly installed on the casing head. A single wing Christmas tree is called a single wing Christmas tree if there is only one side of the oil pipe; it is called a double wing Christmas tree if there are both sides. The Christmas tree is equipped with choke, which can control oil and gas production by changing nozzles with different inner diameters.