Main functions of wellhead equipment in pumping wells
1、 Main functions of wellhead equipment in pumping wells
(1) Connect the casing, hang the tubing and support the weight of all tubing strings in the well.
(2) The annular space between sealing oil and casing.
(3) Adjust and control oil and gas production.
(4) Carry out various downhole tests and record oil samples and casing pressure data.
(5) Carry out paraffin removal, sand cleaning, well washing, acidizing, fracturing and workover.
2、 Function of each component
1. Structure and function of wellhead sealing box
(1) Seal box structure
The sealing box is composed of a spring seat, a spring, a pressing cap, a rubber sealing gasket, an upper pressing cap of the sealing box, a lower pressing cap of the sealing box, a pry bar and a polished rod.
2) Function of sealing box
Seal the annular space between polished rod and tubing to prevent oil leakage at wellhead.
2. Function of rubber gate
When changing the sealing box, it can seal the well and adjust the center of polished rod.
3. Function of tubing spool
It is used to connect the rubber gate, the main gate and the left and right production gates. It is the only channel for well fluid outflow and testing.
4. Function of casing spool
The function of casing spool is the main part of tubing and casing gathering and diverting. The lower connecting sleeve is short connected to seal the annular space of oil casing.
5. Function of main gate
The function of the main gate is to open and close the well and cut off the bottom hole pressure during the maintenance of the equipment outside the main gate.